WANTED:

Katie Lynn Birchard, AKA "Hala Pickford" has an ACTIVE Arrest Warrant, and in conjunction with Felony Charges, is WANTED in the State of California. There is currently a FIVE-THOUSAND DOLLAR REWARD for information leading to her arrest. Birchard should be considered Armed and Dangerous. If you spot Katie Lynn Birchard, immediately call 911. Do NOT approach her.

Have You Been A Victim Of Evelyn Zumaya, Katie Lynn Birchard, Hala Pickford, Hala Kitty?

Send us your story at: EXPOSEKatieLynnBirchard@gmail.com

Monday, August 30, 2010

Malignant Narcissism - "Hala Pickford" Allegedly Keeps Fraudulant Company; Psychological Issues Abound

Below are several excerpts from "Malignant Narcissism."  Helen, the blog owner, has also had her fair share of experiences with Katie Lynn Birchard and her "friends."  What is so interesting about this is that to begin with, Helen was a supporter of "Hala."  She also allegedly has rock-solid proof that Evelyn Zumaya is a liar.  Helen has since ceased all contact with both individuals, citing their "psychological issues."  She has also gone to the Los Angeles Police Department, seeking assistance.  She's not the only one.

If you'd like to read the entire blog entry, click HERE.  Below are excerpts.


"Hala Pickford has finally publicly come out as the "mastermind" behind the Boycott David Bret blog. She is now using it as yet another outlet for her exercises in self pity.

...I am very sad to say she is bringing most of it upon herself. She doesn't seem to realise that her comments and actions actually hurt others. When anyone reacts to her, she claims harassment.

...Hala Pickford must have been the individual pretending to be me on Amazon, posting a fake review, purely to piss off David Bret.

Now, everyone knows David Bret has a bit of a temper on him. Hala also claims she fears for her life because of this man.

So why would she do something that she believes would put me in danger? If he is as dangerous as she claims he is, surely that would mean I would then receive (alleged) death threats and be constantly attacked online?

As far as I am concerned, this is a deliberate malicious act, intended to cause me physical and emotional harm.

Therefore, Hala is not the only one who can go to the police. I have contacted the LAPD and have asked for assistance. I am also consulting with a lawyer in Southern California who is willing to represent me. Of course, I love LA so I am happy to fly out and play a central role in my case.

This is a very sad time.

I actually quite liked Hala and I felt sorry for her, at least to begin with. Then she started taking things to extremes and her close association with Evelyn Zumaya (someone who I have concrete evidence is a liar) meant that I had to break off all contact. I can't get dragged down by other people's psychological issues.

She then has to start taking things to extremes again. I am not surprised there is so much bad feeling."
This is yet another bridge burned by Ms. "Pickford."  There are so many other stories to recount that are very similar to this.  We will keep you posted.

Until next time,

The EXPOSE Katie Lynn Birchard Team

No comments:

Post a Comment